George Housman Thomas, 1824–1868, British, Stable to the left of a backyard, undated
- Stable to the left of a backyard
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of three Australian sisters - Gwendoline Ewens, Jean Parkin, and Joyce Wilson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.