View near Bishopsgate Bridge with Cow Tower, looking towards Mousehold
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 13 9/16 inches (16.8 × 34.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | landscape | windmills
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Thirtle, 1777–1839, British, View near Bishopsgate Bridge with Cow Tower, looking towards Mousehold, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.