Edmund J. Sullivan, 1869–1933, British, Doctor's Advice, January 16, 1933
- January 16, 1933
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 × 14 1/2 inches (27.9 × 36.8 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite, lower center
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edmund J. Sullivan | Jan.26.1933"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. Albert Gold
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bottle | chairs | genre subject | interior | patient | physician | wine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.