Frankley Chapel, S. E., Worcestershire
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 1/2 × 6 7/8 inches (11.5 × 17.5 cm) and 3 15/16 × 6 9/16 inches (10 × 16.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "3"
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Gent. Mag. Novr. 1813. Pl. I. p. 417."; lower left: "D. Parkes delint. June 30th. 1812."; lower center: "FRANKLEY CHAPEL, S. E. _ WORCESTERSHIRE."; lower right: "Js. Basire sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chapel | church | clouds | fence | grass | hats | The Gentleman's Magazine | tombstones | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Frankley Chapel | Halfshire Hundred | United Kingdom | Worcestershire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Basire the younger, 1769–1822, British, Frankley Chapel, S. E., Worcestershire, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.