Keep of Dudley Castle
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 5 5/8 inches (22.9 x 14.3 cm), Plate: 5 15/16 x 4 inches (15.1 x 10.2 cm), and Image: 3 3/8 x 2 3/8 inches (8.6 x 6.1 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Engrav'd by J. Greig, for the Antiquarian & Topographical Cabinet, from a Drawing by J. Storer. | Keep of Dudley Castle. | Publish'd for the Proprietor by W. Clarke New Bond St. & J. Carpenter, Old Bond St. June 1. 1810."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | hill | keep | landscape | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dudley | Dudley | Dudley Castle | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, Keep of Dudley Castle, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.