- Edgar's Tower at Worcester
- before 1786
- Line engraving and etching on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 x 8 1/4 inches (15.3 x 21 cm) and Image: 5 1/16 x 7 3/16 inches (12.8 x 18.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "EDGAR'S TOWER, at WORCESTER."; lower right: "M Coote sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cathedral | church | city | cityscape | gate | gateway | genre subject | gesture | horse (animal) | houses | men | path | pointing | stairs | tower (building division) | town | walking | walls
- Associated Places:
- Edgar's Tower | England | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by M. Coote, active 1876, Edgar's Tower at Worcester, before 1786
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.