Print made by M. Coote, active 1876, Edgar's Tower at Worcester, before 1786
Edgar's Tower at Worcester
- Part Of:
- before 1786
- Line engraving and etching on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 6 x 8 1/4 inches (15.3 x 21 cm) and Image: 5 1/16 x 7 3/16 inches (12.8 x 18.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "EDGAR'S TOWER, at WORCESTER."; lower right: "M Coote sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | buildings | cathedral | church | city | cityscape | gate | gateway | genre subject | gesture | horse (animal) | houses | men | path | pointing | stairs | tower (building division) | town | walking | walls
- Associated Places:
- Edgar's Tower | England | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.