Rev. William Cooper
- Stipple engraving with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 × 8 9/16 inches (27.5 × 21.8 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 1/8 inches (22.3 × 18.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Engrav'd by Heath, Historical Engraver to his Majesty. From an original Drawing by R. Hancock. | REV.D WILLIAM COOPER."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Bible | books | collar | collars, clerical | gesturing | pillow | portrait | preaching | reverend | robes | tassels
- Associated People:
- Cooper, William (fl. 1640–1681), clergyman and ejected minister
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.