Rev. William Cooper
- Stipple engraving with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 10 13/16 x 8 9/16 inches (27.5 x 21.8 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 x 7 1/8 inches (22.3 x 18.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Engrav'd by Heath, Historical Engraver to his Majesty. From an original Drawing by R. Hancock. | REV.D WILLIAM COOPER."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Bible | books | collar | collars, clerical | gesturing | pillow | portrait | preaching | reverend | robes | tassels
- Associated People:
- Cooper, William (fl. 1640–1681), clergyman and ejected minister
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.