- Seated Girl in Shawl
- Etching on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 7 inches (20.3 × 17.8 cm)
"John | II | Girl seated, with a shawl | 13 \ 24 |"
Signed in graphite below image, lower right: "John". Not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- feathers | figure study | hat | lady | shawl
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Seated Girl in Shawl, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.