IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, Le Garçon du Café Suisse, undated
Le Garçon du Café Suisse
- Additional Title(s):
Le Garcon du Cafe Suisse
- Graphite on thick, rough, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 10 x 6 inches (25.4 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "Sickert"; in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "Le Garcon du Cafe Suisse"
Signed in graphite lower right: "Sickert"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- café | figure study | genre subject | waiter
- Associated Places:
- Café Suisse | Dieppe | France | Haute-Normandie | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.