Joseph Crawhall, 1861–1913, British, Study of a Woman with Wide Hat, undated
Study of a Woman with Wide Hat
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on thin, smooth, brown wove paper mounted to thick card.
- 11 x 7 1/2in. (28 x 19cm) and 11 1/4 × 7 1/2 inches (28.6 × 19.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | figure study | hat
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.