Joseph Crawhall, 1861–1913, British, Study of a Woman with Wide Hat, undated
Study of a Woman with Wide Hat
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on thin, smooth, brown wove paper mounted to thick card.
- Sheet: 11 x 7 1/2in. (28 x 19cm) and Mount: 11 1/4 × 7 1/2 inches (28.6 × 19.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | figure study | hat
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.