Portrait: G. Stubbs, Animalium Pictor
- after 1769
- Soft-ground etching and engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 4 7/8 inches (17.5 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, verso, lower right: "6"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- frame (furnishing) | portrait
- Associated People:
- Stubbs, George (1724–1806), painter, engraver, and anatomist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
D. P. Pariset, born 1740, active in Britain from 1767, French, Portrait: G. Stubbs, Animalium Pictor, after 1769
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.