Wrapper for six prints from Alfred Crowquill's Christmas Pieces
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet (front cover only): 18 1/8 x 13 5/16 inches (46 x 33.8 cm) and Image: 13 15/16 x 9 5/16 inches (35.4 x 23.6 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "ALFRED CROWQUILL'S | GROTESQUE | CHRISTMAS | PIECES | J. HARWOOD."; lower center: "Rixon & Arnold, | 29 Poultry lane (on a piece of paper pasted over "Printed by Standidge & Co Old Jewry") | LONDON J. HARWOOD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bells | Christmas | clouds | genre subject | globe | illustration | mistletoe | plants | ribbon | satire | wings | World
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred Henry Forrester, 1804–1872, British, Wrapper for six prints from Alfred Crowquill's Christmas Pieces, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.