- Part Of:
- Line engraving (2nd state)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J. Cousen."; lettered, lower center: "Harfleur. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Moon, Boys & Graves, Pall Mall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | rivers
- Associated Places:
- Caux, Pays de | Europe | France | Harfleur | Le Havre | Lézarde | Normandie | Seine | Seine-Maritime, Département de la | The Church of Saint- Martin
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.