IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Cousen, 1804–1880, British, Harfleur, 1834
- Part Of:
- Line engraving (2nd state)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J. Cousen."; lettered, lower center: "Harfleur. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Moon, Boys & Graves, Pall Mall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | rivers
- Associated Places:
- Caux, Pays de | Europe | France | Harfleur | Le Havre | Lézarde | Normandie | Seine | Seine-Maritime, Département de la | The Church of Saint- Martin
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.