IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, The Prospect of the Town of Dunkeld
The Prospect of the Town of Dunkeld
- Additional Title(s):
Prospectus Civitatis Calidoniae
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Plate: 10 3/4 x 17in. (27.3 x 43.2cm)
This Plate is Most Humbly Inscribed to The Rt. Hon'ble Lord james Murray Lieutenant Colonel in His Majestys First Regiment of Foot Guards. London Printed for Bowles & Carver, 69 St. Pauls Church Yard, and Rob. Wilkinson, 58 Cornhill
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fishing | hills | landscape | mountains | rowboats
- Associated Places:
- Dunkeld | Perth and Kinross | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.