- Part Of:
- Soft-ground etching and aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper mounted on contemporary moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with soft-ground etched border
- Mount: 14 3/8 × 21 1/4 inches (36.5 × 53.9 cm) and Sheet (cropped to image): 9 1/2 × 12 3/8 inches (24.1 × 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Spruce Fir"
Lettered, lower center inside image (faint): "Inv Cozens [...] Feb 1789"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | fir | landscape | mountains | pine trees | rocks (landforms) | spruce fir | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Spruce Fir, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.