IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, The North-East View of Edinburgh Castle
The North-East View of Edinburgh Castle
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
London, Printed for Bowles & Carver, 69 St. Paul's Church Yard and Robert Wilkinson, 58 Cornhill
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | flag | hill
- Associated Places:
- Edinburgh | Edinburgh castle | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.