IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Donowell, active 1753–1786, A View of part of St. Mary's Church (a), All Saints Church (b), the Conduit (c), Carfax Church (d), & c. in the University of Oxford
A View of part of St. Mary's Church (a), All Saints Church (b), the Conduit (c), Carfax Church (d), & c. in the University of Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
Vue dune partie de l'Eglise de Ste Marie (a), de l'Eglise de Toussaints (b), du Conduit (c), de l'Eglise de Carfax (d), & c. dans l'Universite d'Oxford
- Hand-colored engraving on laid paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
London Printed for Rob't Sayer at the Golden Buck in Fleet Street, John Bowles & Son, at the Black Horse in Cornhil, & John Ryall at Hogarth's Head in Fleet Street
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | churches | cityscape | pedestrians | scholars | university
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford Botanic Garden
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.