IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, A View of the Three Walks terminated by the Cassina, the Pavilion, and the Rustic House in the Garden of the Earl of Burlington, at Chiswick
A View of the Three Walks terminated by the Cassina, the Pavilion, and the Rustic House in the Garden of the Earl of Burlington, at Chiswick
- Additional Title(s):
Veue des trois Allees qui sont terminees par la Cassina, le Pavillon, & l'Arc-rustique, dans les Jardins du Comte de Burlington, a Chiswick
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
Printed for Carington Bowles, No. 69, St Pauls Church Yard, Robert Wilkinson, at the Black Horse in Cornhil, Rob't Sayer at the Golden Buck in Fleet Street, London
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | dresses | garden paths | gardens | landscape | statues | women
- Associated Places:
- Chiswick | Chiswick House | England | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.