- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, mounted on medium, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Mount: 6 1/4 x 8 inches (15.9 x 20.3 cm), Sheet: 4 15/16 x 6 15/16 inches (12.5 x 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Harb. Gozo. 17. March. 1866 | 3.PM."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(159)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, B.A. 1934, M.A. 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | bushes | figures (representations) | genre subject | grass | rocks (landforms) | sky | trees | wall
- Associated Places:
- Gozo | Malta
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.