- ca. 1925
- Wood-engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 x 8 1/8 inches (14.7 x 20.6 cm) and Image: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches (8.3 x 11.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Gamekeeper- | 17"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Douglas Percy Bliss"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | bushes | chasing | cottage | gamekeeper | genre subject | house | landscape | men | running | shotgun | shrubs | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Douglas Percy Bliss, 1900–1984, British, The Gamekeeper, ca. 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.