IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Douglas Percy Bliss, 1900–1984, British, The Gamekeeper, ca. 1925
- ca. 1925
- Wood-engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 x 8 1/8 inches (14.7 x 20.6 cm), Image: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches (8.3 x 11.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Gamekeeper- | 17"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Douglas Percy Bliss"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | bushes | chasing | cottage | gamekeeper | genre subject | house | landscape | men | running | shotgun | shrubs | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.