- Wood-engraving on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 x 9 11/16 inches (20.4 x 24.6 cm) and Image: 6 1/2 x 7 5/16 inches (16.5 x 18.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "17"; lower left: "The Fishers"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Gertrude Hermes | 1925"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | fish | fishermen | fishing | fishing line | fishing poles | fishing rods | genre subject | hats | labor | lake | men | mountain | oars | ocean | peasants | rowboats | rowing | women | working
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.