"The Cover Hack"
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 8 × 10 1/2 inches (20.3 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed topped left in graphite: "The Cover Hack"; bottom right in artist's hand in graphite: "H.Alken"
Signed in artist's hand, lower right in graphite: "H. Alken"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | equestrian | horse (animal) | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.