Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Study for Hay Carts, Cumberland Market, ca. 1915
Study for Hay Carts, Cumberland Market
- ca. 1915
- Black chalk on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 × 18 1/2 inches (35.4 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "62"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cart | genre subject | hay | horse (animal) | market (event) | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- Cumberland Market | England | Europe | Greater London | London | Saint Pancras | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.