- Study for Mare and Foal, Lytchetts, Clayhidon
- Charcoal with rubbing on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 × 17 inches (34.4 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 9 3/8 × 10 15/16 inches (23.8 × 27.8 cm)
artist's monogram stamp, lower left: "RPB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Study for Mare and Foal, Lytchetts, Clayhidon, 1917
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.