- Cubhunting, The Beaufort, 1917: Tom Newman going to a Holloa
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, white gouache, and black chalk on thick, rough, gray, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 13 7/8 inches (25.4 × 35.2 cm)
Signed and dated in black chalk, lower left: "Lionel Edwads | 1917"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lionel Edwards, 1878–1966, British, Cubhunting, The Beaufort, 1917: Tom Newman going to a Holloa, 1917
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.