IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brian Hatton, 1887–1916, British, A Huntsman on Horseback, undated
A Huntsman on Horseback
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 × 10 5/8 inches (17.6 × 27 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | hunter | man | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.