Punt Fishing in the Thames
- Graphite, with pen and brown ink on blued white, medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/16 x 13 1/16 inches (10.6 x 33.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower right: "Engraved by J. P.; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Punt Fishing in the Thames"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets (hats) | chairs | coats | dresses | fish | fishing | fishing poles | grass | hats | men | pants | river | sporting art | structure | trees | water | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Thames
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Pollard, 1755–1838, British, Punt Fishing in the Thames, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.