- Punt Fishing in the Thames
- Graphite, with pen and brown ink on blued white, medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/16 x 13 1/16 inches (10.6 x 33.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower right: "Engraved by J. P.; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Punt Fishing in the Thames"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets (hats) | chairs | coats | dresses | fish | fishing | fishing poles | grass | hats | men | pants | river | sporting art | structure | trees | water | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Thames
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Pollard, 1755–1838, British, Punt Fishing in the Thames, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.