Johnny and His Pony
- Additional Title(s):
Johnny and His Poney
- Brown wash and gray wash, with black chalk, and gouache over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 6 5/8 inches (11.4 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, upper right: "Johnny & his poney"; inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower right: "Sept. 19. 18[9 or 3]6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | child | equestrian | genre subject | hat | horse (animal) | portrait | trousers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.