IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Building a Hayrick, undated
Building a Hayrick
- Watercolor, over graphite on thick, rough, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 11/16 × 6 15/16 inches (11.9 × 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "9 1/2 x 12 1/2 [89?]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "4"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "20"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "DL1238"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | farm | field | figures | genre subject | hay | laborers | ladder
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.