- Watercolor over graphite on medium, cream, rough wove paper, mounted on thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 11/16 × 5 1/16 inches (9.4 × 12.9 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 4 3/8 × 5 13/16 inches (11.1 × 14.8 cm), and Mount: 5 9/16 × 7 1/16 inches (14.1 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, right center: "[...] | H527 wp[?] | KC. P | C"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carts | genre subject | hay | men | wagons
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.