- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, beige, wove paper, mounted on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 3 3/4 × 9 inches (9.5 × 22.9 cm) and 6 1/16 × 11 inches (15.4 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "43"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | figure | genre subject | horses (animals) | plough (agricultural equipment) | plow (agricultural equipment)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.