- The Court of the Magnificent Building of the Ducal Palace over the front are seen the Cupolo's of St. Mark's Church.
- Hand-colored engraving on wove paper
- Sheet: 60 1/2in. (153.7cm)
London Printed for Robert Wilkinson, 58 Cornhill, & Bowles & Carver, 69 St. Pauls Church Yard
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | cityscape | courtyard | domes | palace
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Palazzo Ducale | Veneto | Venice
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Bowles, ca. 1712–died 1753, British, The Court of the Magnificent Building of the Ducal Palace over the front are seen the Cupolo's of St. Mark's Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.