"Thorpe Station": Study of a Carriage Horse, Facing Right with a Study of a Hoof at Right
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 × 6 7/8 inches (12.5 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "THORPE STATION"
Sgned in graphite, lower right: "C. J. M."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, "Thorpe Station": Study of a Carriage Horse, Facing Right with a Study of a Hoof at Right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.