"Thorpe Station": Study of a Carriage Horse, Facing Right with a Study of a Hoof at Right
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 × 6 7/8 inches (12.5 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "THORPE STATION"
Sgned in graphite, lower right: "C. J. M."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Sir Alfred Munnings
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Alfred J. Munnings, 1878–1959, British, "Thorpe Station": Study of a Carriage Horse, Facing Right with a Study of a Hoof at Right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.