- Clare Hall and King’s College Chapel, Cambridge, from the Banks of the River Cam
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (20 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "81"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | banks | bridge (built work) | chapels | colleges | rivers | steeples | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cam | Cambridge | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Clare Hall and King’s College Chapel, Cambridge, from the Banks of the River Cam, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.