The Artist From the Horse's Point of View
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 3/4 inches (18.1 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in crayon, lower right: "The artist from | the horses point of view"
Signed in black chalk, lower right: "G.H."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | artist | canvas | easel | genre subject | horse (animal) | man | painting
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Gilbert Joseph Holiday, 1879 –1937, British, The Artist From the Horse's Point of View, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.