The Artist From the Horse's Point of View
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 3/4 inches (18.1 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in crayon, lower right: "The artist from | the horses point of view"
Signed in black chalk, lower right: "G.H."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | artist | canvas | easel | genre subject | horse (animal) | man | painting
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Gilbert Joseph Holiday, 1879 –1937, British, The Artist From the Horse's Point of View, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.