William Mulready, 1786–1863, Irish, Anatomical Study of a Horse, undated
Anatomical Study of a Horse
- Pen, in brown ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 7/16 inches (7.6 × 11.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, all over drawing, various numbers and mesaurements.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | animal art | figure study | horse (animal)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.