Pony and Hooded Gig
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 2 1/2 × 4 3/4 inches (6.4 × 12.1 cm) and 4 3/8 × 6 15/16 inches (11.1 × 17.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | coach | figure study | genre subject | gig | horses (animals)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.