- Farmyard and Horses
- Watercolor with pen in brown ink over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 3 5/16 inches (8.3 × 8.4 cm)
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- farmyard | horses (animals) | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Farmyard and Horses, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.