- Loading a Wagon
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/16 × 18 11/16 inches (34.1 × 47.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.3113"
Watermark: "J. Whatman | 1813"; Paul Mellon Collector's mark on verso
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | figures (representations) | genre subject | hay | men | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Luke Clennell, 1781–1840, British, Loading a Wagon, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.