William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Windsor Castle from the South, 1827
Windsor Castle from the South
- Watercolor over graphite with pen in brown ink and black ink with white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 19 3/4 inches (30.5 x 50.2 cm)
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "W. Daniell 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Windsor Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.