IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Windsor Castle from the South, 1827
Windsor Castle from the South
- Watercolor, graphite pen and brown ink, black ink, and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 19 3/4 inches (30.5 x 50.2 cm)
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "W. Daniell 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.