Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, A View of the Pont de la Tournelle and Notre Dame Taken From the Arsenal, 1802
A View of the Pont de la Tournelle and Notre Dame Taken From the Arsenal
- Soft ground etching with gray, green, and yellow wash on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper.
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 17 5/16 inches (14.9 × 44 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | clouds
- Associated Places:
- Bassin de l'Arsenal | Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Europe | France | Paris | Pont de la Tournelle | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.