Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, A View of the Pont de la Tournelle and Notre Dame Taken From the Arsenal, 1802
A View of the Pont de la Tournelle and Notre Dame Taken From the Arsenal
- Soft ground etching with gray, green, and yellow wash on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper.
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 17 5/16 inches (14.9 × 44 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | clouds
- Associated Places:
- Bassin de l'Arsenal | Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Europe | France | Paris | Pont de la Tournelle | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.