- Study for a Stage Set: a Fortress with Cannon and Buildings
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, blue, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 16 1/2 inches (19.1 x 41.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cannons (artillery) | fortress | scenery | stage | theater (discipline) | theater design
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, Study for a Stage Set: a Fortress with Cannon and Buildings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.