Samuel Jackson, 1794–1869, British, St. Michael's Hill, Bristol, ca. 1824
St. Michael's Hill, Bristol
- ca. 1824
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 9 3/8 inches (16.7 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "527 | 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | children | cityscape | genre subject | street
- Associated Places:
- Bristol | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.