Samuel Jackson, 1794–1869, British, St. Michael's Hill, Bristol, ca. 1824
St. Michael's Hill, Bristol
- ca. 1824
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 9 3/8 inches (16.7 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "527 | 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | children | cityscape | genre subject | street
- Associated Places:
- Bristol | England | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.