- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 5/8 × 2 1/8 inches (6.7 × 5.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "[VB705936?]"
Signed in pen, with brown ink, lower left: "J L"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cows | gaze | grazing | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.