IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Mulready, 1786–1863, Irish, Figures in a Doorway, undated
Figures in a Doorway
- Pen and brown ink, and brown wash on thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 3 1/8 × 2 3/4 inches (7.9 × 7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 2 5/8 × 2 5/16 inches (6.7 × 5.9 cm), Sheet: 2 1/8 × 1 13/16 inches (5.4 × 4.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- doorway | figure study | figures (representations) | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.