Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Encampment [one of 25 originally bound], undated
Encampment [one of 25 originally bound]
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 7 3/4 × 15 1/8 inches (19.7 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "9946 C Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- encampments, military | genre subject | landscape | tents
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.