- A Cutter and Other Shipping in a Breeze
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, blue ink, gouache and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 × 7 3/4 inches (14.8 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "By R.P. Bonington. | 3 c/c/[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buoy | marine art | sea | shipping | ships | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Cutter and Other Shipping in a Breeze, 1827-1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.