- Suffolk Landscape
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 x 6 7/8 inches (12.7 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lowewr right: "4086 | [one?] /-/"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | light | sheep | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Constable, 1776–1837, British, Suffolk Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.