- Pen and black ink, gray ink, and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 12 9/16 inches (17.8 × 31.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "15/2997"
Watermark; Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed, in pen, with gray ink, lower right: "HW Schweickhardt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | cart | farm | farmers | figures (representations) | genre subject | horses (animals) | landscape | men | people | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.