IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mrs. P. D. H. Page, 20th century, Group of Indians Roud a Fire, after the Original by John White in the British Museum [Sir Walter Raleigh's Virginia, No. 43 A], undated
Group of Indians Roud a Fire, after the Original by John White in the British Museum [Sir Walter Raleigh's Virginia, No. 43 A]
- Watercolor, with pen in brown ink, over graphite, with gouache on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 7 5/8 inches (21.3 × 19.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- historical subject | religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.